Ishraq Dubai LLC owns four hotels in Dubai operating underthe Holiday Inn Express franchise.
By working with Ishraq Dubai LLC , you willbe part of this culturally diverse enthusiastic and growing company and we helpyou to achieve your goals by providing training , coaching and above allempowering “Our People”
The ideal candidate will be currently a Chief Engineer or Asst. Chief Engineer in quality branded hotels – ideally mid-market hotels. She/he should have had previous experience in the Middle East & if an Arabic speaker that would be an added advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company with a growing portfolio of superb properties and the ideal candidate must have the following competencies:-
• Strong hands-on leadership and communication skills.
• Strong Planned Preventative Maintenance ethos.
• Strong organizational and Leadership abilities backed up with solid Admin experience.
• Genuine sense of care, focused, organised and methodical.
• Dedicated and proven loyalty to a company.
• Exposure to budgeting and basic accounting.
• Liaising with Housekeeping to co-ordinate and prioritise maintenance activities for guest rooms and public areas.
• Identifying and introducing environment friendly systems and equipment.
• Monitoring Key Performance Indicators for the Engineering Department and taking corrective action as required - equipment inventory, quality audit, productivity, etc .
• Leading your team in the day to day engineering and maintenance operations of the hotel including service standards, equipment schedules and work schedules.
• Fluency in English
• Have a degree or diploma in engineering, Facilities management or related technical discipline.
Your application should include a detailed CV with a recent photo, briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 references (including email addresses).