Food & Beverage - Assistant Outlet Manager - Lobby Cafe & Pool Bar
Full job details
We are currently seeking for ambitious, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a team that develops top quality of food & beverage products with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
As an Assistant Outlet Manager you are responsible to achieve the optimum level of guest satisfaction and departmental profitability in an atmosphere of teamwork and high team morale, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Prepare schedules for all employees according to the forecast and within the limits of the manning guide to ensure adequate manpower at all times and under the guidance of the Outlet Manager
• Ensure proper maintenance and cleanliness of all areas within the assigned outlet
• Be involved in planning of promotions, beverage purchases and pricing under the supervision of the Outlet Manager
• Ensure sanitary conditions according to health codes and hotel standards
• Supervise the daily operation under standards fixed by Hotel Management and Outlet Manager
• Define training needs and propose training programs in co-relation with Outlet Manager and continuously train subordinates to achieve highest level of professionalism
• Ensure correct handling of equipment to minimize breakages and losses.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with previous experiences in the Food & Beverage field and further detailed beverage trainings. You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English and need to be proficient in MS Office, Windows and POS systems. Familiarity with Micros would be desirable, as well as previous international experiences will be highly regarded.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a well presented, young and trendy manager with an outgoing and friendly attitude. You are an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ person with a charismatic and approachable character and you’ve undergone basic supervisory / management development training certifications. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results