Human Resources Agent (Saudis Only)
Full job details
Human Resources Agent
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our approach to Human Resources begins with selecting the best candidates to join our global team of service professionals committed to turning moments into memories for our guests . As Group Recruitment Coordinator, your interpersonal and networking skills will develop an outstanding talent pool – and you will take pride in being an ambassador for an employer of choice.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haraam and the Holy Ka’aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world’s tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project. The Hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 858 rooms. Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Recruitment Manger, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- •Ensure the Human Resources Department in the day-to-day operation of the department as required
- Assists with recruitment, including posting of positions, screening CV’s, and contacting applicants
- Foster and promote positive Colleague relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust and mutual respect
- Ensure the Human Resources department complies with all corporate, regional and hotel policies and procedures; and governmental regulations pertaining to all colleagues
- Handle the calendar and administration assistance for the Human Resources Leaders
- Schedule and arrange appointments as required
- Prioritize all telephone calls and in-person external and internal visitors.
- Handle locker requests, name badges, ID’s, Colleague letters, purchase requisitions, expense reports as necessary
- Compose correspondence for the HR Department, such as letters, contracts, etc.
- Support internal HR projects, tracking necessary action and updating reports as progress is made
- Filing Employee records
- Handle all office administration duties such as faxes, mail, phones, photocopying, office supplies
- Assist with and support colleague events as appropriate, such as leadership meetings, colleague receptions, and annual events
- Assist with scheduling of interviews
- Prepares Offer Letters and Recognition letters for Internal promotions and transfers
- Manage the Human Resources Information System ensuring data integrity and proper documentation (adding new colleagues, salary, designation changes)
- Manage Employee Action Forms, ensuring accuracy with regards to vacation entitlements and promotions and salary changes
- Responsible for monthly invoices, monthly timesheets and adding e-mail accounts for new Colleagues
- Other duties as assigned
- Due to local legislation, must be Indonesian
- Previous Human Resources experience an asset
- Minimum of 2 years administration experience, preferably within a hotel environment Ability to develop and encourage an open, stimulating and trusting environment that reflects our Company Mission, Brand Promise and Values
- Highly responsible and able to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Professional telephone manner and demeanor with a natural response to ‘smile’ on the phone
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills University/College degree or diploma, preferably with a formal education in Human - Resources Management
- Computer literacy a must, with a strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- •Familiar with Sunfish system
Visa Requirements: Candidate selection will be based on visa availability at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
Living & Working at Fairmont Makkah: Satisfying our Guests is important to us, and we extend these values to our colleagues as well. We offer competitive salaries, top market service charge, gratuities, quality medical benefits and furnished accommodation. It is important to note that there are currently no income taxes in the Saudi Arabia! Makkah Clock Royal Tower-A Fairmont Hotel offers you an unparalleled opportunity to provide top-tier hospitality and spiritual service to visitors of the holiest city in the world for Muslims. To find out more, please visit the following sites:
Ahlan Wa Sahlan, Welcome to Makkah
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Travel : No Closing Date : 29.Dec.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: MAK00277