Bulldozer group looking for a potential a candidate :
- Handling the development and management of the projects strategic plans and program initiatives to meet the goals and needs of the Owner.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the project, including the budget, schedule, operational needs, procedures, Standards, sustainability design, QA/QC program requirements.
- Coordinate with the Architect, Principal Contractor, subcontractors and other project members to meet the project objectives and resolve issues.
- Expertise in documentation submission of statutory project documentation and approvals related to the project work example Civil Defense, DTCM, Dubai Municipality etc...
- Ensure that Safety and Security measures are fulfilled.
- Promote and support the Owning Company with regards to sustainability.
- Involved in consultant selection, Contractor selection, Budget Analysis and control, Schedule Analysis and control, Construction: Develop schedule of contractor deliverables, Furniture procurement, equipment procurement.
- Property management: financial reporting; building system analysis; contracting of services; capital budgeting; energy audit; Insurance review; CAD system; preventive maintenance; Public and life safety review; emergency services; maintenance services.
- Close our of Project. Assist the owner with move-in.