Sales manager - Leisure
Full job details
Responsible for achieving hotel targets by optimizing revenues through an assigned account base, as well as prospecting new clients in assigned markets. Ensure the yearly sales budget is achieved and surpassed by assisting to and cooperating with the Director of Sales.
- This position is responsible for the development of new business within the Transient, Group and Events segments as well as maintenance of existing accounts to ensure maximum delivery.
- Responsible for assigned Leisure & Groups Accounts and all segments of assigned geographical markets
- Good leadership skills to direct, mentor and lead a team to optimize sales across the core markets: GCC, Europe, Russia and CIS
- To arrange and manage familiarization trips and educational in line with business needs.
- Must build excellent relationships directly or through team management across the diverse spectrum within the leisure division. This will include local and international tour operators, wholesalers, OTA’s, airlines, global ticketing companies, tourist boards/advisory boards and relevant hotel partners.
- Establish Luxury Leisure Sales strategy and ensure hotel's inclusion in major luxury travel networks (Virtuoso, FHR, LHW, etc.)
- Monitor and track production of the Assigned accounts on a Monthly Basis.To distribute to DOS/DOSM
- Create a Holiday calendar for all European/GG/Russia/CIS Markets and loyalty program for the travel Trade accounts.
- Assist the DOSM/DOS in planning, development and implementation of promotional strategies and marketing plans.
- Attend trade shows, sales blitz, workshops, etc. in the assigned markets.
- Manages the completion of all RFPs / FIT contracts solicitations ensuring they are completed accurately and in line with budgeted guidelines. Ensuring accurate follow up and communication both internally to reservations and accounting departments and confirmation to client.
Competencies: Team-oriented, International etiquette, Hotel industry knowledge, Planning/organization skills, Flexibility, initiative, result-oriented and Pro-active Sales skills.
Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment. English is a must, Additional language is beneficial.