Assistant Restaurant Manager / Meliá Doha 5* - Spanish Speciality
4 days left
- Job Level
At Meliá Hotels International we value human and professional qualities. We work together to grow in a company that is the leader not only in our different lines of business but also in people management, one of our main foundations. For those reasons and because we know that you are talented, ambitious and are seeking to grow and improve as a professional, we are inviting you to come and achieve your dream with us.
A new journey begins…we invite you to be part of it!
As a Restaurant supervisor, you will be responsible in managing the outlet as a successful independent profit center, ensuring maximum guest & employee satisfaction in consistency with Melia Standards, through planning, organizing, directing, training and controlling the Food & Beverage operation and administration with the support of the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager.
- To ensure that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statement, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times according to proper service standards as set by Melia.
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, train, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned place of work according to the standards as set by Melia.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
- To assist in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- To achieve restaurant revenue goals by executing marketing and sales strategies as established in the business plan.
- Experience in a similar position with minimum of 1-2 years experience in 5 star hotel environment
- Middle East experience is an advantage
- English fluent.
- Spanish and Arabic views favourably.