Concierge Agent with UAE driving license-JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort
Competitive package with hospitality industry benefits
Full job details
The Concierge Agent/Driver’s primary responsibility is to ensure the prompt and safe delivery of guest luggage to the apartment/hotel after check in, and the collection of luggage from the apartment/hotel upon guest check out. The Concierge Agent is also responsible for ‘couriering’ items within the hotel and providing information and making reservations for guests, including transport.
- High School or equivalent.
- Vocational Diploma or certificate
- UAE driving license
- Minimum 1 year in similar role
- Intermediate - Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint).
- Intermediate - English communication skills, written and verbal