F&B Marketing Executive - Arabic Speaker
Under the general guidance of the Marketing & PR Manager, the F&B Marketing Executive will be responsible for the creation, development and effective implementation of a Marketing & PR strategy that positions Mondrian Doha's outlets as Qatar’s leading lifestyle brands.
They will have responsibility for expanding outlet profiles on all relevant media channels with a strong emphasis on online social media and digital platforms in order to increase the awareness and exposure of the property and its activities to the local target audience.
Working with the Social Media Executive and the Digital Content Executive they will have responsibility for the creation and development of content, F&B outlet promotions and the effective and timely production of marketing materials whilst adhering to Corporate Brand guidelines and standards.
Duties & Functions:
Assist with sales and marketing activities for the local market covering but not limited to elevating the awareness and revenue generation of all outlets, relationship building, initiating and managing promotions with local industry bodies from both the private and public sectors.
- Create effective marketing and communications campaigns and collaterals to pro-actively promote Mondrian Doha's outlets and events with their target markets
- Develop a database of local users, decision makers and influencers and media contacts, publications, printers, designers, publishing contacts and other relevant persons
- To initiate creation of events and presentation of information to appeal to end users
- Create and manage current rich content (High quality property and destination images) database for use by publications and internal uses
- Writing and appropriate dissemination of news releases
- Ensure that all publications and collaterals meet high professional and quality standards according to the company visual identity guide and brand standards
- To identify and pursue publicity opportunities to enhance the image of Mondrian Doha outlets
- Forward relevant information to all diary and information pages in all relevant media
- To establish and to maintain an effective working relationship with all members of target media, electronic and print, local, national and international to encourage and maximize coverage of the property and its events
- To host invited members of the media, strategic partners and top clients at functions and events. Handle media invitations and other related correspondence
- Planning of Hotel marketing activities to support events and promotions and update all relevant information and maintain all promotions on a monthly basis
- Liaison with external Agencies to produce marketing material for promotions and collaterals as required in co ordination with the Marketing team. This includes the preparation of an agency brief, account management and timely follow-ups to ensure on time delivery
- Oversee brand management within the hotel to ensure quality standards are maintained and that all activities are Brand compliant and Corporate approved
- To monitor and edit on a timely basis individual hotel websites on CMS. Identify appropriate and relevant search engines and websites to ensure and maintain an effective presence of the property, ensuring that all material distributed to relevant websites are updated on regular basis. (e.g. Worldres.com, Hotelbook.com, MP intranet)
- Prepare annual F&B Marketing & Communications plan including advertising, collaterals, exhibitions, etc. and as part of the Property business plan
- To coordinate relevant photo shoots within established budgets
- To make sure that internal filing and administration system and communications procedures are according to the company's standards with monthly reports to the regional office on activities undertaken and attend meetings
- To manage the advertising function in such a way that all advertisements are effective and reflect a positive image of Mondrian Doha
- To negotiate the best advertising rates for local, regional and international publications
- Identify and build effective relations with strategic partners from the local and regional private and public sectors
- Identify events, promotions and partners from the commercial sector to help raise the awareness of the brand and drive new revenue streams