6 days left
- Job Level
General Finance & Accounting
- To Ensure releasing of all A/R invoices promptly within 48 hrs.
- To supervise the posting payment for city ledger and credit card in the system (opera)
- To review and recommended the approval of credit application of the client
- To review and provide comments on high balance report
- To monitor and assist the A/R in handling credit card refund
- To ensure the accuracy of payment posting by account receivable
- To ensure the collection are up to date
- To ensure the accuracy of the accounts receivable aging report
- To monitor the PM accounts, make sure all are accounted for during month end.
- To ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits posted to the individual accounts.
- To ensure that group and direct billings are completed with supporting document and bill as per contract
- To follow up payment of the client and provide guidance to Account receivable and bill collector
- To preside on the monthly credit meeting and ensure follow up process on all problematic account
- To ensure that returned checks are recorded back in the City Ledger as unpaid balance
- To ensure transferring of all permanent folios to city ledger at the month end
- To supervise the work of the account receivable team
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- To be fully conversant with the Hotel’s credit policy & procedures
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
- Ensure that hourly employees are trained on company core values, job roles, responsibilities, and technical and service aspects of the job.
- Serve as a departmental role model or mentor by working alongside employees to perform technical or functional job duties.
- Assist management in establishing and communicating goals, performance expectations, timetables and deadlines for shift or departmental operations to hourly employees and ensure that they are understood.
- Listen to hourly employees' suggestions for improving how work is done and how guests are served, gaining management support as needed to act upon suggestions.
- Serve as hourly employees' first point of contact as part of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments to ensure that the department runs efficiently.
- Encourage and motivate employees to perform their best, take responsibility for tasks and assignments, make decisions and provide input on possible improvements.
- Collaborate with management to formally recognize hourly employees' performance contributions.
- Assist management in counseling hourly employees on work related concerns and issues to ensure satisfaction and productivity.
- Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
- Coach and develop employees (e.g., create expectations for continual improvement, provide challenging tasks and assignments, hold development discussions, and construct and execute development plans).
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one's voice, using the callers' name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
- Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with co-workers, supervisors, or managers using proper discretion.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- Compose routine correspondence or documents, such as, form letters, travel itineraries or meeting agendas.
Working with Others
- Treat all employees and customers with dignity and respect.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Actively listen to and consider the concerns of other employees, responding appropriately and effectively.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or other methods.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Maintain computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, documents, etc.
- Use computer systems and software packages to input, access, modify, store, or output information
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservation and answer inquiries from guests.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Transmit information or documents using mail, scanner, or facsimile machine.
- Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as telephone, typewriter, scanner, fax, photocopier, calculator, and electronic peripherals.
Safety and Security
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
Policies and Procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protect the privacy and security of customers and co-workers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Research questions and problems; refer complex issues to supervisor.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.