Lifeguard- Holiday Inn Bur Dubai Embassy District
Full job details
you see yourself as a Lifeguard?
What's your passion? Whether you're
into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we
employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as
they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything
they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and
Inn Bur Dubai - Embassy District enjoys a prime location in the heart of
Diplomatic District in Dubai – The Holiday Inn Bur Dubai-Embassy District offers 210 beautiful
new guest rooms perfectly located within walking distance from the Dubai Metro,
Burjuman Centre and the Creek on its doorstep. This together with its close
Proximity to Dubai International Airport and Dubai International Exhibition
Centre positions the hotel as the ideal choice for Corporate & Leisure
At the moment we're looking for a Lifeguard to join our
energetic, enthusiastic and passionate team, based at Holiday Inn Bur Dubai -
As a Lifeguard you are responsible to monitor
activities in the swimming pool area to prevent accidents and provide
assistance to swimmers, whereby your role will include key responsibilities
• Caution swimmers regarding unsafe areas
• Rescue swimmers in danger of drowning and administer first aid
• Maintain order in swimming areas
• Monitor the safety and hygiene of the swimming pool water using the Test kit
• Ensure the swimming pool is clean.
• Ensure the sun loungers are clean, umbrellas are in working shape and, in the
correct position & in working order
• Regularly check the temperature of the pool to ensure they are at set
• Ensure the pool deck is clean and free of any debris during the
• Ensure that when the umbrellas are not in use, they are tied down for safety
• Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of
emergency medical services
• Have full knowledge of club’s facilities, timings, promotions and prices
You should ideally be a professional swimmer and a trained and qualified life
guard with a diploma or university degree and some previous work experiences
preferably within the hotel industry. Physically fit and able to work long
hours in an outside environment are essentials. Good command of English and
good interpersonal abilities are an advantage.
In return, we’ll give you a competitive financial
and benefit package which may include Healthcare support, disability and Life
Insurance support. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to
a wide variety of discount programmes, and a chance to work with a great team
of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the “Room to be yourself”.
So, what’s your passion? Please get in touch and
tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer.