Executive Secretary Female
Full job details
Scope of Work:
To provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
1. Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
2. Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
3. Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
4. Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
5. Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
6. Make travel arrangements for the General Manager.
7. Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by the General Manager, executives and committees.
8. Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
9. Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
10. Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of the General Manager, and executive committee.
11. Manage and maintain the General Manager?s schedules.
12. To demonstrate the 12-Service Excellence Basics.
13. Keeps updated with new systems and procedures in the market.
14. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
15. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
16. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
17. Contributes towards energy saving initiatives within the hotel.
18. Contributes towards reduction in use of paper, plastic and printing ink to minimize costs and protect the environment.
19. Attends all required management meetings.
20. Ensure that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times.
21. Strictly adheres to the hotel's Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
22. Actively participates in all EHSMS requirements.
23. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the General Manager.
Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & friendly
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Good Working Knowledge of Office Management Systems and Procedures
Good Working Knowledge of Time Management Techniques
Advanced Spoken and Written English
Good Working Knowledge of Hotel Classification Requirements
Good Working Knowledge of Project Management Techniques
Basic Spoken and Written Arabic
High School Graduate
Certificate/Diploma in Office Management/Administration/Secretarial Skills
Computer Based Certifications
Minimum of 2-Years experience in a similar administrative capacity
Minimum of 2-Years experience in a similar administrative capacity within 5 star hotels
Previous experience working within hotels in the UAE