Assistant Outlet Manager - Latitude - Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel, a spectacular five-star hotel, conference and banqueting destination that aspires to be the most outstanding family resort in the world. Vibrant and luxurious, Jumeirah Beach Hotel is Dubai's premier lifestyle destination, integrating exciting and exhilarating experiences designed for couples, families and friends.About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Assistant Outlet Manager to join F&B Service Team at Jumeirah Beach Hotel. The purpose of this role is to assist the Outlet Manager to plan, organize and direct all processes of the outlet to ensure the outlet provides quality food and beverage service . Provides excellent service to ensure customer expectation is exceeded.
You main duties will include:
- Ensures that all colleagues activities adhere to and support the Jumeirah Quality Standards.
- Sets a personal example for right conduct and behaviour for an open eyed, respected and effective management of the Latitude Restaurant.
- Actively promotes the use of up selling techniques within outlet to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue by providing specialist advice to on food and beverages.
- Monitors all aspects of food and beverage quality and hygiene and takes immediate corrective action when required and inform the Outlet Manager.
- Assists the Outlet Manager on developing and mentoring a colleague with high potential for the benefit of the company.
- Assists the Outlet Manager on reviewing, assessing and implementation the restaurant standard operating procedures.
- Maintain optimum stock levels to ensure smooth running of operations to cater to guests demand.
- Participate in staffing requirements for the outlet to ensure the right caliber of staff is selected to meet company objectives. Also manage staff schedules to ensure optimum staffing at all times.
- Maintain hygiene standards and monitor regular quality checks for the outlet.
- Ensures that an effective link is maintained between kitchen and service areas.
- Manages the level, consistency, and quality of table, buffet and/ or counter service of all menu items.
- Takes full responsibility of the outlet in the absence of the Outlet Manager.
In order to be considered for the role, you will have gained a diploma or degree in hotel management and have a total of 5 years experience on Food & Beverage where 3 years of it will be in a management role in a high quality restaurant or an all-day dining restaurant in a 5* hotel in Dubai.
It is also essential that you have strong administration and management skills, has the ability to upsell and train colleagues, very hands on and supportive in achieving the common team goals.
You must be well versed in financial aspects and knowledgable in Micros Point of Sale system. Fluency in second language other than English is desirable.