Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Nestled near the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf where white sandy beaches dazzle in the sun, Ajman Saray is the first beach-side Luxury Collection Resort in the Middle East. Located on a pristine stretch of Ajman coast, the resort is an accessible retreat, just a short drive from major International airports and the Emirates of Dubai, Sharjah and Umm al Quwain
The first Luxury Collection beach resort in the Middle East, offering an accessible retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city. Located on a pristine stretch of Ajman coast, the hotel is a short drive from major International airports and Dubai, Sharjah and Umm al Quwain.
205 inviting rooms and suites offer all the comforts desired by the modern global explorer, combined with refined elegance, exquisite décor and sea or city views.
Active guests will enjoy a variety of water sports, plus a modern gym and memorable spa experience. Younger guests will find the kids club a stimulating retreat. Local cultural and historic attractions are a short drive away.
Exceptional culinary experiences, with all-day Mediterranean dining, Middle Eastern fare, fresh seafood and relaxed pool-side barbeques. The lobby bar and equestrian lounge offer an ideal indoor retreat.
Matchless meetings, events and social gatherings with a sophisticated, spacious ballroom and 6 well-appointed event venues with natural daylight and stunning resort & sea views.
• Rechecks food, beverage, general supplies and operating equipment delivered from the Receiving Section to ensure conformance with quantity and quality specifications.
• Updates stock cards on all items in the storeroom, seeing to it that the prescribed par stock is maintained.
• Maintains an orderly and functional arrangement of all items in the store room.
• Inspects daily all fresh food items stored to determine possibilities of spoilage and segregate those for priority issuance.
• Marks prices on incoming goods according to the prices shown in the receiving report.
• Assists in the preparation of inventory of all items in the storeroom.
• Prepare purchase requests in the right time according to maximum & minimum stock compared to occupancy.
• Receive merchandise from receiving clerk ensuring that they are according to internal invoices and meeting quality standard.
• Prepare purchase follow-up on weekly basis.
• Posting all requisitions on daily basis in ADACO.
• Spot check the stock comparing them to ADACO lists after issue.
• Correction of the number of requested items not issued completely on the department requisition copy and store. Original by department signature on both.
• Prepare a list of slow dead items every 6 months
• Review the lists of slow & dead items reporting it to store control and Department Head.
• Keep keys in a sealed envelope handing them to the Security Department against signature.
• Check the log book for opening the store after operation hours.
• Assure that all requisitions issued had been signed by inventory before issuing.
• Assure that all requisitions issued had been signed by concerned department after issue.
• Assure that all requisitions issued are signed by the store keeper after delivery.
• Checking the fridge and freeze temperature.
• Clean the stores after issues directly.
• Spot check on the stocks & compare them by ADACO on weekly basis.
• Check with the Chef the slow moving items
• Examining the returned empty bottles.
• Drawing a line on the items requested and not issued on the three copies, to be co- signed by the store keeper and the barman.
• Make sure that merchandises are issued on FIFO basis.
• Make sure that all transfers are signed and closed out by the Chef or authorized person.
• Assure that there is a list of authorized signatures approved and posted in the F&B stores.
1-2 years experience as Storekeeper in Hotel Industry desirable.