7 days left
- Job Level
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Nestled near the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf where white sandy beaches dazzle in the sun, Ajman Saray is the first beach-side Luxury Collection Resort in the Middle East. Located on a pristine stretch of Ajman coast, the resort is an accessible retreat, just a short drive from major International airports and the Emirates of Dubai, Sharjah and Umm al Quwain
The first Luxury Collection beach resort in the Middle East, offering an accessible retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city. Located on a pristine stretch of Ajman coast, the hotel is a short drive from major International airports and Dubai, Sharjah and Umm al Quwain.
205 inviting rooms and suites offer all the comforts desired by the modern global explorer, combined with refined elegance, exquisite décor and sea or city views.
Active guests will enjoy a variety of water sports, plus a modern gym and memorable spa experience. Younger guests will find the kids club a stimulating retreat. Local cultural and historic attractions are a short drive away.
Exceptional culinary experiences, with all-day Mediterranean dining, Middle Eastern fare, fresh seafood and relaxed pool-side barbeques. The lobby bar and equestrian lounge offer an ideal indoor retreat.
Matchless meetings, events and social gatherings with a sophisticated, spacious ballroom and 6 well-appointed event venues with natural daylight and stunning resort & sea views.
To maintain and service all air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment owned by the hotel
Supportive Functions (Property specific):
Maintain a close liaison with:
• DOE and Assistant DOE on procedures and day-to-day schedule
• Kitchen/stewarding associates for access to equipment
• Housekeeping associates for access in guestrooms
• F&B controller for access in cold rooms and freezers
• Work as a team with employees from all departments to ensure hotel objectives are met.
• Attend Star voice meeting
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Property specific):
• Logs pressures, temperatures, amperes and other required variables of all AC and refrigeration machinery as stipulated in log sheets or otherwise requested.
• Cleans and services as stipulated, Air Handling Units: ventilation fans, exhaust fans, cold rooms freezers condensing units, cooler units:
refrigerators, bottle coolers, water coolers, ice makers, central air conditioning plant and accessories, etc.
• Repairs and overhaul all air conditioning and refrigeration and allied equipment
• Repairs and maintains all duct work, duct insulation and duct supports
• Repairs and maintains and overhauls all connected electrical wiring, i.e. main power supply
Qualification Standards (Property specific):
Able to understand and speak Basic English, knowledgeable in repairing and maintenance of different HVAC equipment
Education (Property specific):
Industrial training institute certificate in HVAC trade
Experience (Property specific):
1-2years experience in hospitality industry as HVAC Technician