Competitive Salary + Benefits
Full job details
- Conducts regular planned preventive maintenance.
- Undertakes plumbing/mechanical repairs, servicing and refurbishment of all hotel equipments as to the required standard.
- Undertakes fabrications, pipe laying and welding repairs as required.
- Records details of work completed, purchase requisitions, stores requisitions and other workshop documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Use of safety "Tag Out" system.
- Observes the provisions of the relevant policies and procedure (POMEC) for hotel.
- Ensures that work Health, Safety & Environment policy and procedures and all relevant health, safety environmental legislation are observed.
- Responds to guest requests promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
Note : If your background and experience match our profile for the above position your candidature would be taken ahead for a personal meeting or Skype interview.
Gloria hotels shall provide an equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and career progress when it comes to gender, nationality, religion, ethnicity, disability and shall not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment of any kind.