5 days left
- Job Level
Responsibilities and Obligations:
- To liaise closely with the all Departments on inventory levels and slow/non moving items.
- To give support while cost controller makes test checks on the stored goods.
- To ensure all the items are received in a proper pack with labels except vegetables and fruits.
- To issue only against a fully authorised store requisition either by online or my manual.
- To carry out monthly inventories as per closing schedule time table and with the assistance of 1 member of the finance department.
- To inform the Cost Controller of any discrepancies in stock quantity 'On hand' with computerised stock quantity.
- To extend the support to receiving clerk and ensure supplies delivered and receipt in time.
- To give support to payable supervisor on all invoices discrepancies
- To query the GRR with receiving clerk in case of discrepancy in stores receipts.
- To keep all monthly consumption files and submit to AFC/CA whenever required
- To provide the data as when needed by Cost controls department
- To maintain a filing list where all correspondences are recorded for anytime verification in detail
- To keep all files neatly and in a safe custody
- To monitor the Walk in cold rooms which are properly temperature controlled. Liaise with Engineering as per the situation
- To promote efficiency, confidence, and courtesy towards colleagues.
- To generally promote and ensure good relations with Operational and department colleagues.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
- To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times.
- To report any equipment failures/problems (within stores visibility) to the Maintenance Department.
- To pass any maintenance requests to the Maintenance Department.
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
- To comply with any reasonable request made by Department Head to the best of your ability.
- To make a timely suggestion to Controller simplifying documents and providing lead to avoid duplication issues.
- To ensure that the standards required by UAE Law and by Department are maintained at all times in the areas specified above.
Security, Safety and Health
- Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy.
- Reports any suspicious behaviour of guests and staff to the General Manager and Security.
- Notifies housekeeper regarding lost and found objects.
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported appropriately immediately.
- Fully understands the hotel’s fire, emergency, and bomb procedures.
- Follows emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
- Works in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others.
- Anticipates possible and probable hazards and conditions and notifies the Manager.
- Maintains the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct.
- MS Office, Golden Blue, Fidelio, and ability to perform manual documentations when necessary.