5 days left
- Job Level
Responsibilities and Obligations:
- To ensure the accuracy of cash flow statements
- To ensure accuracy in all systems reports released by payroll, payables and receivables
- To ensure accuracy in the Creditors ageing.
- To ensure the optimistic support to Purchasing, Cost Control and receivables when necessary
- To keep the working environment neat and tidy
- To assist the CA on Bank reconciliations and ensure accuracy with creditor's ledger
- To maintain advance payment register where all debit balances are reconciled. Follow with purchasing to get the supplies in time
- To promote efficiency, confidence, and courtesy towards superiors and colleagues.
- To act as a reliever when colleagues proceeding on short or long vacation
- To generally promote and ensure good relations with Operational and department colleagues.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times.
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by Department head.
- To comply with any reasonable request made by Department Head to the best of your ability.
- To make a timely suggestion to Controller simplifying documents and providing a lead to avoid duplication issues.
- To ensure that the standards required by Qatar Law and by Department are maintained at all times in the areas specified above.
Security, Safety and Health
- Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy.
- Reports any suspicious behaviour of guests and staff to the General Manager and Security.
- Notifies housekeeper regarding lost and found objects.
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported appropriately immediately.
- Fully understands the hotel’s fire, emergency, and bomb procedures.
- Follows emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
- Works in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others.
- Anticipates possible and probable hazards and conditions and notifies the Manager.
- Maintains the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Sun Systems 4.0, Fidelio/Protel.