Accounts Receivable Supervisor
1 day left
- Job Level
Responsibilities and Obligations:
- To Monitor the Guest ledger transfers after completion of night audits
- To Monitor the City ledger transfers after completion of night audits and handover to Credit Manager
- To prepare a daily business summary and circulate to concern heads
- To Monitor the Credit card transfers from revenues
- To Check the allowance vouchers are approved by authorised personnel as per company policy
- To Check the telephone revenue summary daily & identify any unreasonable issues
- To Co ordinate with General cashier on all cash revenues are vouched as per cash reports
- To keep your administrative area clean and tidy
- To check the complimentary rooms which are properly authenticated; Any unauthorized complimentary stay is to be investigated and brought to the attention of the management.
- To Control and monitor serial numbers of all income related print items.
- To Ensure all price changes are incorporated in Protel and Infrasys
- To have Control and monitor special events accounts (advance payments) ticket sales, govt. permissions, taxes, serial control of tickets etc.
- To check and tally room revenue with housekeeping report.
- To have control and monitor all telephone and fax calls of management and ensure all faxes are lodged and long distance call requests are approved by General Manager.
- To check advance payments, billing instructions, proper billing of Seminars and conferences and other arrangements.
- To ensure all functions are properly billed and function serial is controlled.
- To check all daily use folios, late checkouts and house-use rooms.
- To assist the Front office in case of Group check outs
- To make spot checks on cash floats in co ordination with General Cashier
- To help and solve any problem faced by the night auditor at the night time during implementation of software
- To promote efficiency, confidence, and courtesy towards colleagues.
- To have control and monitor privilege card sales.
- To control and monitor coupon sales during cash agreements by Sales team
- To generally promote and ensure good relations with Operational and department colleagues.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times.
- To report any equipment failures/problems to the Maintenance Department.
- To pass any maintenance requests to the Maintenance Department.
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
- To comply with any reasonable request made by Department Head to the best of your ability.
- To make a timely suggestion to Controller simplifying documents and providing lead to avoid duplication issues.
- To ensure that the standards required by UAE Law and by Department are maintained at all times in the areas specified above.
Security, Safety and Health
- Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy.
- Reports any suspicious behaviour of guests and staff to the General Manager and Security.
- Notifies housekeeper regarding lost and found objects.
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported appropriately immediately.
- Fully understands the hotel’s fire, emergency, and bomb procedures.
- Follows emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
- Works in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others.
- Anticipates possible and probable hazards and conditions and notifies the Manager.
- Maintains the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct.
- MS office, Fidelio, Protel, and ability to perform manual documentations when necessary