6 days left
- Job Level
Responsibilities and Obligations:
- To monitor Front office cash envelopes verified with day revenues from Internal Audit
- To issue petty cash as per pre established timings and ensure all petty cash vouchers are authorised by the Director of Finance, or Assistant Financial Controller in his absence
- To keep filing the money transfers.
- To verify the Front office cash report duly audited by Internal Audit on daily basis
- To make frequent check of front office floats and report must be submitted weekly to the Assistant Financial Controller
- To make a report of suspense dues taken by operations every fortnight.
- To ensure that F&B cashier’s floats are verified by spot check and report made.
- To keep filing the exchange rates after passing the information to Front office.
- To collect all cash drops even money as per policies & procedures and report any discrepancies to the Assistant Financial Controller.
- To ensure all deposits are balanced and remitted to the bank on a daily basis
- To open all cash envelopes with 1 witness from finance department as per pre established rota and report discrepancies immediately to the Assistant Financial Controller
- To keep the all cash reports confidentially and file them.
- To keep receipt books in order.
- To ensure Front office and City ledger receipts are properly handled numbering wise.
- To keen the petty cash vouchers in the Accounting system on daily basis
- To ensure optimistic support given to Paymaster, AR and AP supervisors.
- To provide cash report every day and forward to AFC/CA
- To promote efficiency, confidence, and courtesy towards colleagues.
- To generally promote and ensure good relations with Operational and department colleagues.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
- To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times.
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by Department Head
- To comply with any reasonable request made by Department Head to the best of your ability.
- To make a timely suggestion to Controller simplifying documents and providing lead to avoid duplicated issues.
- To ensure that the standards required by Qatar Law and by Department are maintained at all times in the areas specified above.
Security, Safety and Health
- Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy.
- Reports any suspicious behaviour of guests and staff to the General Manager and Security.
- Notifies housekeeper regarding lost and found objects.
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported appropriately immediately.
- Fully understands the hotel’s fire, emergency, and bomb procedures.
- Follows emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
- Works in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others.
- Anticipates possible and probable hazards and conditions and notifies the Manager.
- Maintains the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct.
- Good knowledge in MS Office, Sun 4.0, ability to maintain manual documentation if necessary