5 days left
- Job Level
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
- Always ensures the safety, efficiency, and professional daily operation of the Security department.
- Sets a high example in regard to punctuality, appearance, courtesy, performance, attitude, leadership, guest relationship, observance of the house rules, loyalty to Management and inter-department cooperation
- Thinking ‘outside the square’ and leading by example are expected, not requested.
- Supervises all Security Officers.
- Establishes and develops personal guest contact, promote feedback and constantly be proactive in anticipating guest needs and requirements.
- Is fully trained on the emergency & evacuation procedures and assists in carrying out fire drills.
- Handles guest complaints effectively and according to the complaint handling procedures
- Conducts periodical training on quality awareness & service standards to all Security staff.
- Maintains the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no information is disclosed .
- Ensures that training plans are being adhered with.
- Ensures all Security Officers are well equipped with the resources to perform all duties.
- Assists in the daily operation ensuring to always be a leader, showing excellent customer service skills
- Always a source of information, help and assistance to all guests and staff
- Ensures that all related policies & procedures are adhered to.
- Ensures the Security team is well groomed at all times. No variations to the approved uniform.
- Assists other Supervisors and Officers when necessary
- Ensures all lost and found items are dealt with in accordance with department policy.
- Handles incidents, guest complaints or queries confidently and professionally, logging all incidents regardless of the outcome.
- Controls, reviews and updates LSOP’s whenever necessary ensuring that any changes are communicated to all officers and the standards are followed at all times
- Ensures measurable quality objectives are established and actively participate in the review of these objectives.
- Assists in the preparation of KPI and performance reviews.
- Liaises with the concerned department heads in all aspects of the operation including but not limited to orientation, performance appraisals, coaching, counselling and dismissal.
- Monitors the duty roster and ensures optimum daily manning levels are met.
- Monitors and limits lieu days and overtime in the department.
- Ensures all daily reports are completed accurately.
*At least two years of experience in a similar position and a Bachelor Degree are required.
*Prior experiences within the Hospitality Industry and specifically in the Middle East are preferred.
*Knowledge of operating CCTV systems and fire response procedures is a must.
*Fluency in the English Language is required.
*Proficiency in Arabic is considered a great asset.