4 days left
- Job Level
Habtoor Hospitality is looking for an energetic Spa Attendant, who will perform the duties and responsibilities as follows;
- Maintain cleanliness and report deficiencies of all equipment, of the overall spa facilities.
- Assist in the operation of all spa departments as required:
- Front Desk/Receptions
- Sales and Marketing
- Maintain the facility in peak sanitary condition at all times.
- Maintain locker rooms in a tidy manner.
- Check and clean lockers when needed.
- Maintain toiletries in locker room vanities.
- Maintain linen inventory to and from laundry on a scheduled basis.
- Direct members/guests to appointments and assist them in every way possible.
- Assist members/guests with use of sauna, steam whirlpool etc.
- Prepare rooms for treatments and clean thoroughly at the end of each day according to specified guidelines.
- Ensure stocking of all spa amenities and toiletries.
- Adherence to all Facility Operations departmental Emergency Procedures/Safety Manual.
- To ensure operations department maintains a positive relationship with all departments in the Spa and Hotel.
- Employee has a complete understanding of and adheres to the hotel's policy relating to safety
- To ensure that employee is well versed in all spa operations (cross trained).
- To ensure all employees adhere to all hotel standards as stated in the employee handbook.
- To ensure the facility is in peak condition at all times (operations and cleanliness).
- To ensure guest/member satisfaction at all times by ensuring that safety and service is always the Health & Leisure Club’s first priority.
- To maintain inventory of supplies for the operations of the spa facility.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.