Group, Conference, and Events Director (Pre-Opening / Makkah)
A Group, Conference, and Events (GCE) Director is fully responsible for the development of the GCE Team and the design of the marketing and sales strategies it uses to increase revenue.
What will I be doing?
As Group, Conference, and Events (GCE)Director, you are fully responsible for the development of the Group, Conference, and Events (GCE) Team and the design of the marketing and sales strategies it uses to increase revenue. The Group, Conference, and Events (GCE) Director will promotes the services and facilities of the cluster Hotels to all customers and Guests and cross sell the other products within the Hilton Worldwide family of brands when appropriate. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analyse competitors' activities and pricing strategies
- Maximise occupancy and average rates through well-executed inventory and yield management control
- Identify the most profitable services that the hotel can deliver with quality and most profitably
- Maximise all Group, Conference, and Event revenue opportunities
- Review business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive efforts to fill capacity and meet set targets
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the departments' adherence to achieving that strategy
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
- Ensure the Group, Conference, and Events (GCE) Sales Team Members are developed effectively and generate a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Manage and develop the GCE Sales Team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the hotel and company
- Build strong relationships with customers, Guests and Team Members in order to gain full understanding of their needs and work to serve them effectively