4 days left
- Job Level
Assistance to Director of Engineer/Assistant Chief Engineer for all the necessary works in the department. Assistance to all other engineering related issues/complaints/correspondence.
- Carry out all the administrative duties of the engineering department.
- Follow the hotel’s safety and security policies and procedures at all times.
- Reports all safety hazards, injuries, accidents.
- Maintain proper filing system, maintain confidentiality.
- Handle all correspondence.
- Make all purchase requests for direct and store items.
- Interact with suppliers for quotations, any clarifications, handle enquiries.
- Follow up for all the Maintenance contracts /renewal.
- Follow up for LPOs, delivery, payment issues,
- Make store issues regular basis to make sure all materials are available for the shifts.
- Engineering control room assistance, complaint taking and allocation follow up.
- Maintains & prepares the department’s time sheet and handle all staff issues in coordination with H.R department.
- Performs any special assignments as assigned by the Chief Engineer/management.
- Maintain the working area clean and tidy.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with the other departments.
- Attend all related training as required as arranged by L&D department
- Receiving complaints & assigning the complaint to the right person according to his trade
- Entering the Earth check data for Sustainability (Co-ordinating with other departments for the same)
1. Minimum of 2-3 years’ of experience as an Engineering Administrative Assistant.
2. Should have excellent communication skills.
3. Excellent administration and IT skills.
4. Must be able to deliver high level of customer service internally and externally.
5. Flexibility to handle various tasks as same time.