Guest Services Assistant (Arabic Speaker)- SPA - Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, Kuwait
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 10,000 colleagues from over 90 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa, USA and the Middle East.
Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa is a luxurious beachfront development that will feature 317 rooms and suites, 80 serviced apartments and 12 chalets. Guests of the hotel will also have access to 9 distinguished restaurants and lounges, a Talise spa, 200 meter private beach, swimming pool and children's play area, in addition to extensive conference and banqueting facilities.About the Role
An exciting opportunity to ensure all guests are served and cared for through efficient operation of the SPA reception desk, and to ensure they are fully informed of all services and facilities available at Talise SPA.
Main duties include:
- To provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- Welcome guests, greet guests and members, explain and up sell the facilities and services available.
- Assist in answering all telephone communication with-in three rings observing standards, etiquette, and patience at all times. Handle guest messages and communication needs accurately.
- Ensure guests are directed to desired locations for treatment and connected with the appropriate service.
- Schedule reservations of spa services for guests and coordinate staff schedule to ensure prompt service.
- Assist with administration duties: filing, products supply inventory and other duties required to support management and operations.
- To report all problems and or complaints related to the spa. Communicate via logbook & staff meetings, depending upon urgency.
- To liaise with all related departments confirm reservations, process engineering requests and maintain cleanliness.
- To understand all current activities & promotions within the Spa & Hotel.
- Maintain daily operations, including opening, operating and closing procedures.
- Participate in any scheduled training programs and attend the internal spa meetings.
- Record in appropriate logbook any guest requests, complaints or engineering requests.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag and follow good hygiene habits at all times.
- High school graduate
- Previous experience working within guest service and customer care
- Verbal / Written English fluent
- Arabic Speaker
- Computer skills
- Guest focused
- Able to work weekends
- Able to work both evenings and mornings
- Team Player
- University Diploma or Degree
- Previous experience within a Spa environment
- Knowledge of treatments
- Knowledge of the Premier Day Spa system
- Ability to manage various tasks/projects