Reservations Sales Agent
- Job Level
To maximize rooms revenue and profit through pro-active selling techniques and referral across resort. To provide a point of contact for all Revenue associated processes and queries within individual unit. To provide a point of contact for customers within the units
Assistant Reservations Manager / Director of Revenue
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- To have full and up to date knowledge of the hotel products and services.
- To ensure all telephone calls are handled politely and efficiently, ascertaining and accurately meeting the caller’s needs using a client orientated approach.
- To make sure that all LQA standards are followed and met
- To check arrival reports - 48 hours prior to arrival and 7 days prior to arrival
- To process all the reports.
- To handle all reservations through different channels (via email/ fax/telephone/ website) efficiently.
- To actively participate in maximising revenue through up-selling.
- To follow up on non-guaranteed and waitlisted bookings
- To handle no-shows and cancellations efficiently
- To handle all enquiries promptly, ensuring the customer receives a friendly, professional and efficient response that accurately meets their needs.
- To maximize selling opportunities by adding customer value at every opportunity.
- To pro-actively seek feedback, taking action on comments raised in order to ensure that we maintain and build long-term customer partnerships.
- To handle complaints promptly and professionally, demonstrating genuine care and concern under the supervision of the Manager on duty.
- To liaise with the Management and team in order to ensure the smooth operation of Revenue processes and functions within the resort.
- To attend all necessary internal hotel meetings, i.e. function sheet meetings, operation meetings etc., to fully represent the Revenue department when needed
- To prepare, update and file all correspondence relating to room sales.
- To maintain an effective mechanism for following up provisional business enquiries
- To take responsibility for all special event co-ordination, i.e. Christmas, Easter etc.
- To ensure that the hotel is communicated to on a daily basis in regards to V.I.P’s, Arrivals and Management to greet etc.
- To maintain departmental brand standards.
- To maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the department, it’s fixtures, fittings and equipment. To demonstrate a high standard of personal appearance, always wearing the full and correct uniform and ensuring good personal hygiene
- To ensure all legal and statutory regulations and responsibilities are met in order to maintain a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and our customers.
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities it is only an indication of the duties and responsibilities expected from you. You could be requested to perform any other duties by the management as and when required.Language Specialist prefered
Language Specialist preferred. Would be an advantage for Chinese, Japanese or Korean speaker.