Full job details
Description You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes and balance all work on a daily basis. Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information. Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting data. Complete period-end and month end closing procedures and reports as specified. Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Follow all company policies and procedures; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Anticipate and address customers’ service needs. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings. Enter and locate work-related information using computers. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested. General Finance and Accounting
- Check figures, postings, systems, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Record, store, and/or analyze information using company software and/or third party vendor systems.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting data.
- Complete period-end and month end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
- Code documents according to company policies and procedures.
- Generate finance/accounting reports from computer system as needed
- Computer Software
- Use computer systems and software packages to input, access, modify, store, or output information
- Enter and retrieve data from computer systems using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Monitor and respond to inbound customer, client, and communications via email, voice mail, etc. in a timely manner.
- Speak to customers and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to maintain accuracy and completeness.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
Working with Others
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Policies and Procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protect the privacy and security of coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.