Telephone Operator - Rove Hotels (Emaar Hospitality Group)
Full job details
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
Under the guidance of the Telephone Supervisor, the Telephone Operator acts as an ambassador and host for all hotel and social guests at the Rove Hotels.
- Assists the operation with check-in and check-out, attends to guest in the business centre, answers phones and e-mail correspondence and any other enquires in accordance to the hotel SOP’s and regulations.
- Ensure telephone calls are answered as per the Rove Hotels standards for any queries internally or from guests.
- Responsible to ensure that daily communication is done in regards to guests arrivals, pre-arrangements, guest preferences, follow ups and traces.
- Ensures that all requests from guests in regards to their stay and followed up, actioned and updated in profile notes
- Is a continual source of information, help and assistance to all guests
- Builds a rapport with our in-house guests and maintains interaction in order to facilitate guest recognition and obtains information regarding their preferences.
- Keeps the Telephone Supervisor informed of any problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Coordinates Departmental duties with various departments such as Executive Office, Housekeeping, Engineering, Sales and Marketing and Security to ensure that all guests are given friendly and caring service according to Rove Hotels Standards.
To explore Rove Hotels please visit www.rovehotels.com