Full job details
Stock up and refill all Mini Bars at the Hotel and control the Inventory level
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Be completely familiar with all items contained in the Mini Bar menu.
- Address the guest by name by looking at the Reservation sheet.
- Be clear and concise when communicating with Guest.
- Enquire in advance the CI and CO
- Give special attention to the VIP guest and to provide anything concerning food and beverage items, and inform the Captain/Headwaiter about the matter.
- Coordinate all Mini Bar refills and Store request to control the Par level
- Carry out any other duties as and when required by the Assistant In Room Dining Manager.
- Experience: Knowledge of Food and Beverage products, at least 1 years experience.
- Education: High school diploma.
- General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy;
prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Technical Skills: Ability to understand guests' service needs; ability to be well organized, maintain
concentration and think clearly when providing service to guests within any given period of time; ability to focus attention on details; ability to suggestively sell restaurant menu items, beverages and wines; ability to access and input information into P.O.S. system; ability to maintain good coordination and timing while serving orders quickly; ability to exert physical effort in transporting food and beverage guests; ability to endure abundant physical movements throughout the work areas.
- Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting 50 pounds, endure various
physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
- Licenses & Certifications: Minimum 21 years of age to serve alcohol.