HEALTHCLUB SUPERVISOR - Holiday Inn Salmiyah Kuwait
Full job details
As a HealthClub Supervisor,
Responsible for co-ordinating the delivery of all recreational guest services, including the spa and gym operations. Promotes the work culture around Our Winning Ways.
· Market and promote fitness, sport and recreation activities
· Trace relevant statistic about innovative fitness, sport and recreation activities with a view to implement
· Attend group and function rundown meetings to ensure inclusion of appropriate recreation activities
· Assist departments in developing attitudes of health and well-being of staff through fitness, sport and recreation programs
· Schedule fitness, sport and recreation activities
· Handle all requests regarding fitness, sport and recreation activities
· Teach a multitude of exercise techniques from a variety of fitness scenarios
· Program exercises for individual guests as requested
· Being attentive to Guests
· Accurately and promptly fulfilling Guests requests
· Anticipate Guests needs
· Maintain a high level of knowledge which affects the Guest experience
· Demonstrating a ‘service’ attitude
· Taking appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
· Appreciate the dynamic nature of the Hotel industry and extend these service attributes to all internal customers
· Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the general principles of fitness and training, concepts of health and the effects of exercise on the human body
· Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the general principles of nutrition and influence on the performance of exercise activities
· Select and maintain a range of fitness activities and equipment
In return we'll give you a generous financial and benefits package including accommodation, uniform, free meals on duty, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
At IHG we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
· Preferably with a University degree
· At least two years in experience in the similar role
· Certified Trainer
· Excellent English skill, both oral and written
· Presentable and a team player