Director of Sales
1 day left
- Job Level
A Director of Sales with Hilton Hotels and Resorts will build a marketing plan and associated sales activities to execute with the Sales Team to achieve Sales targets and company goals.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As Director of Sales, you will build a marketing plan and associated sales activities to execute with the Sales Team to achieve Sales targets and company goals. The Director of Sales will train, coach, and continuously development the Sales Team. Specifically, a Director of Sales will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Build the marketing plan for the hotel to include sales targets based on market analysis
- Develop and design attractive offers and packages for Guests, travel agents and corporate clients
- Create the hotel's sales activities plan
- Monitor and analyse sales results
- Organise comprehensive information to existing and potential customers with regards to the product range offered by the hotel, with the aid of the relevant sales resources and sales channels
- Manage smooth and effective Sales operations
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel
- Expand new customer acquisitions and manage contacts with existing Guests and key contacts
- Prepare contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and price conditions
- Monitor offers, options and discounts for repeat bookings for groups, congresses and seminars in close cooperation with the Group Coordinator
What are we looking for?
A Director of Sales serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Requires sales leadership experience; preferably 2 years or more.
- City/Corporate hotel experience preferred.
- Experience in handling long stays contracts is an advantage
- Middle east Experience is preferred
- Solid knowledge of Conference & Events sales
- Proven track record of successes in achieving revenue objectives.
- Excellent leadership skills, working in a multinational environment
- Ability to recruit, motivate and train sales team.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work well under time pressure and/or demanding travel schedules
- Demonstrated previous experience in a Sales role with the proven ability to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the local market
- Knowledge of hospitality industry
- A passion for sales and target-based performance
- Relevant degree, in sales, business development or other relevant business field, from an academic institution
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry