Female Housekeeping Manager
- Job Level
Habtoor Hospitality is looking for a Female Housekeeping Manager, who will perform the duties and responsibilities as follows;
• To ascertain a high degree of cleanliness within the Rooms (to receive zero complaints about your department).
• To have a good knowledge of all the different types of Rooms, Hotel facilities, and hours of operation, Restaurants, Shops and Function Rooms and to be well informed about special Functions and Events held in the Hotel on a daily basis.
• To comply with the Hotel’s legal requirements for Fire, Bomb Threats and Health & Safety.
• Assists in any emergency procedures such as Evacuation, Fire & Bomb Threat.
• Consistently produces error free output.
• Is always concerned with maintaining standards accuracy and quality.
• Follow through on commitments
• Work well both autonomously and within a team
• Display a positive, approachable attitude
• Spend time getting to know your fellow employees and our guests
• Encourages teamwork within the team as well as with other teams, Departments and divisions
• Specific responsibility to assure a smooth operation with the highest standards of service according to the Company’s Policies.
• To administer short and long range of Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting of the Department.
• To monitor Operational efficiency of the Housekeeping Department through review and interpretation of Financial and Accounting information.
• To monitor and control inventories of operating Equipment, Linen and Uniforms to ensure Par stocks are maintained, Costs are controlled, and Hotel standards are kept, and conduct market research for new suitable Products and Equipments which would benefit the Department and the Hotel.
• To establish and maintain a close cooperation with all Departments, and Guests.
• To practice the principles of good Administration.
• In Charge of redecoration, replacement of Guest Room Upholstery, Furniture, Fixtures and Equipments.
• To conduct Orientation and Training programs to new, and current Housekeeping Employees. Carries out regular Staff Meetings, Appraisal Evaluations and maintain effective communication within the Department.
• To inspect Guest Rooms and Public Areas on a regular basis to ensure Cleanliness and standards are maintained.
• To identify problem areas from Guest Feedback and takes corrective measures
• Ensures key control procedures and adheres to Hotel’s policies with regards to security.