Coral Strand hotel 4* in Seychelles open a vacancy for Engineering supervisor
Establish and maintain professional efficient and effective communication channels with the Room Division and entire the Hotel.
- Implement policies and procedures under the guidance of Chief Engineer
- Maintain and distribution system of electricity, water, gas, etc.
- Maintenance and operate air condition, heater, ventilation and refrigeration system.
- Monitors and coordinates the service performed by outside contractors in accordance to the contract, leases, service agreements and warranties.
- Keep all record pertaining to heat, light, power and cost of facility while the original document submitted to the Financial Controller.
- Ensure timely response to services request from the guests, employees, and management to repair or replace interior fixtures or furnishing.
- Plan, implement and administer energy management program.
- Maintain appropriate equipment operating logbook.
- Establish annual energy reduction objectives.
- Assist in the preparation of capital expenditures and maintenance budget.
- Maintain adequate inventory of spare part, tools and supplies.
- Maintain purchasing record, equipment manuals etc.
- Train & supervise subordinates and assist training for all employees on safety & emergency.
- Conduct continuous inspection on the building and ground to ensure the compliance with the relevant fire and safety laws.
- Prepare monthly ROTA and keep records of PH, refund OFF, over time, annual leave, hours.
- Send to HR the monthly control of hours.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area free of hazards.
- Analyze and modify operation of the physical plant for energy conservation.
- Perform other duties be assigned by the Management.
Salary - 800 EUR+service charge and incentives
Shared accommodation next to the hotel
Visa, Air fare