1 day left
- Job Level
CoralStrand hotel 4* Seychelles is opening a vacancy of Electrician
- Develop a solid operational knowledge of all engineering operational procedures.
- Replace and repair electrical installations and equipment.
- Submit reports to the Duty Eng. on the condition of equipment and components.
- Regularly inspect all electrical motors and switch gears.
- Regularly inspect all electric light bulbs and replaces the burnt out lamps.
- Assist other tradesmen as and when required.
- Maintain all company’s hand and fixed tools in good working condition.
- Set up special lighting for banqueting and in house performers as and when required.
- Carry out emergency procedures on lifts as and when necessary.
- Member of the Hotel’s fire fighting team.
- Use dust sheets and other protective equipment when carrying out dirty work and to leave the job sits clean and tidy.
- Use the Engineering staff location Board at all times.
- Sign in and out on the daily register in the Eng. Dept.
- Is well aquatinted with the emergency procedures i.e. fire, bomb threats, medical and power failure.
- Ensure the maintenance of all equipment within the department.
- Implement and ensure compliance with all relevant aspects of Health and Safety- legislation and company procedures relating thereto.
- To attend any internal and external course that management may deem as beneficial.
- Any other tasks requested by management.
Salary - 600 EUR net+service charge
Accommodation provided next to the hotel,
Meal 3 times per day
Visa, Tickets provided