Telephone Operator - Arabic Speaking
Full job details
Nassima Royal Hotel belongs to Preferred Hotels Group, elegantly located on the Sheikh Zayed Road surrounded by some of city's finest landmarks.
Nassima Royal Hotel Dubai is the ideal destination for business and leisure luxury hospitality. This five-star hotel stands elegantly on a 51 storey slick glass tower on the prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of cosmopolitan Dubai.
As a One Touch Service Agent, you serve as an integral component of the Rooms Division function by supporting the Front Office Team.
One Touch Service Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Ensure that all services provided at Telephone Section are always available and are carried out efficiently.
• Responsibly use all available systems including PMS (Property Management System), telephone system, Hotel Service Optimization System (HotSOS), fax, etc.
• Maintain the upkeep of all telephone and related equipment within the switchboard to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Maintain information confidentiality.
• Promptly answer telephone calls, addressing callers in a clear, friendly and courteous tone of voice.
• Listen carefully to callers to obtain complete information to process calls quickly and accurately.
• Seated in a confined area for extended periods of time. Must possess the ability to communicate/write proficiently and possess good communication skills.
• Transcribe complete messages and repeat information to verify accuracy. Input and retrieve messages to/from the computer. Ensure that messages taken are forwarded to and received by guests.
• Act as dispatcher through HotSOS for security, guest services and colleagues in operations. Provide time and information in response to emergencies and guest requests such as plumbing problems, housekeeping requests, etc. Verify with guests, after a reasonable pre-set time, whether the request has been delivered. Follow-ups to be endorsed to proper channels.
• Receive wake-up call requests from guests, repeat information back to caller as it is taken, accurately and expediently log/input information. Deliver wake-up calls at the requested time.
• Provide information to callers about hotel guestrooms and facilities, operating hours, activities such as: F&B promotions, Reservations, meetings rooms, etc.
• Immediately answer and handle emergency calls. Listen carefully to details to identify nature of problem and respond appropriately in accordance with established procedures. Initiate emergency response as necessary and legibly document pertinent details.
• Remain calm and polite during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity.
• Resolve complications and complaints such as missed wake-up calls or missed messages, using previous experience and good judgment.
1. Similar experience needed in a 5 star luxury hotel chain
2. With Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or any Front Office Training Certification
3. Must deal in a polite and sophisticated manner
4. Enthusiastic, courteous, helpful to colleagues & hotel guests
5. Can work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
6. Enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and hotel guests
7. Excellent Guest Relation Skills
8. Excellent command of English language, both spoken and written
9. Multiple language ability is considered as additional advantage
Your benefits will include
A competitive tax free starting salary and expatriates benefits as per UAE Law. You will be entitled to Nassima employee benefits.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Nassima Royal.