1 day left
- Job Level
To assist in maximizing occupancy and average rate for Fraser Suites West Bay Doha by developing new business opportunities and gaining existing accounts
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Acquisition of key accounts
- Achievement of budget revenue
- Develop and implement Key Account Management Plans in conjunction with Fraser Suites West Bay Doha business plan, including direct sales, telesales, direct mail, promotions and facsimiles.
- Develop key accounts and target accounts within corporate & identified market segments.
- Maintain and regularly update database including details of sales calls and client information as per company guidelines.
- Produce and conduct familiarization & entertainment programs for Fraser Suites West Bay Doha for identified target accounts.
- To liaise with relevant hotel staff and monitor results to ensure maximum productivity, i.e. room night wash/cancellation factors/identify leakage
- To ensure that trends, developments, competitor activity and other patterns that may impact Fraser Suites Dubai are reported accurately and immediately.
- To liaise with Revenue Manager, Sales & Marketing Administrator and Sales Executives for lead generation and potential business opportunities.
- Responsible for trade displays at industry trade shows and promotions as required.
- Assigned projects are completed within designated timeframes
- All client requests are followed up on and responded to within 24 hours
- To ensure that all personal accountabilities and deadlines set in the Business Plan are met
- Efficient communication platform is consistently maintained
- Maintains a professional and organized work environment
- Reports, presentations and other administrative duties are consistently on a high standard
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Competent Word, Excel, PowerPoint and software packages
- Ability to type 65 wpm
- Knowledge of hotel PMS (HIS, Opera)
- Previous experience within a hotel sales environment at managerial level
- Ability to acquire new business generation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage own and others tasks through to conclusion
- Strong organizational and work coordinating skills to handle multiple assignments and projects.
- Ability to identify and drive outcomes that focus on value creation.
- Competent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to deliver effective presentations, clearly communicate ideas, negotiate positive outcomes and engage others by enlisting their support.
- ‘Can do’ attitude and a high level of energy
- Team orientation
- Bachelor of Science in Administration or Hotel Management degree
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Marketing or Sales would be an advantage
- Adaptable to and plans for the demands of a 24 x 7 hotel environment
- Ability to identify with the customer’s perspective – internal and external.
- Principled and possesses sound business ethics, display honesty in all dealings and is plain speaking.
- Able to delegate tasks and projects that benefit the outcome and individual involved.
- Liaise with Director of Sales and Marketing and General Manager daily
- Liaise with Revenue Manager for all reservation configurations
- Ensure effective interdepartmental communication
- Liaise with Director of Sales and Marketing on all quotes for extended stays' groups for sign off prior to presentation to client
- Preparation of quotes, issuing of contracts, communications, database input and filing
- Preparing of month end reports and monthly forecasts, anticipated revenue forecast, yearly budgets, weekly forecasts and weekly budgeting
- Identify new sources of residential accommodations / special events / group bookings
- Conduct site inspections
- Conduct a minimum of sales calls per week in accordance with the business plan.
- Cold calling to secure new business sales calls/appointments
- Communicate and follow through with hotel departments to ensure that the sales commitment is being fulfilled
- To assist with market intelligence and information gathering of benefit to the hotel.
- Assist in the preparation of the departmental budget
- Comply with and ensure adherence to all of the hotel’s policies and procedures
- Comply with all occupational health and safety policies and procedures
- Attend all scheduled meetings
- Maintain a good working relationship with all staff and colleagues throughout the hotel and sister properties
- Maintain in good working order all hotel property in your possession
- To maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Have working knowledge of budget targets and develop strategies to achieve set targets
- Develop methods and initiatives to increase departmental revenue within the sales team
- Communicate effectively with all other departments
- Attend meetings, training sessions and any other required meeting or training session.
- Identify opportunities to innovate service delivery and product offering to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Ensure safe work practices are adopted at all time and report any OHS concerns immediately to your direct manager or HR Manager.
- Proactively display and embrace the Company’s ROCIT Values
1 – Possess knowledge of principles and processes
2 – Sound knowledge and understand principles, processes and procedures
3 – Able to apply competency on the job with little guidance
4 – Able to apply competency on job and coach others
5 – Able to modify concepts and or ideas to suite special or local context