DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable.
The incumbent in the position is responsible for leading and managing the Accounts Payable sections of the Finance Department in order to ensure the highest standards of service in accordance with the operating procedures and Standards.
Your main duties will include:
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of Accounts Payable records
- Delivering the highest possible standards of service and support, whilst being pro-active in reducing credit risk.
- All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and the Hotel’s policies, practices, and procedures.
- Summarize and post data to journals, ledgers and other accounting records
- Balance all inventory items and F&B purchases with Cost Controller
- Set up accrual schedules for unpaid invoices/ goods received without invoice
- Prepare and reconcile all accrual list for month-end
- At least 4 years of working experience in the Hotel Industry (5 star preferable) with at least 2 years in a similar position
- Experience with Purchasing/Stock control system is a plus
- Experience in the Middle East is preferable (Dubai experience will be advantageous though not compulsory).
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of FMC Material Control and Sound knowledge of Sun system
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply on this website ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting this requirement will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.
DUKES DUBAI is an equal opportunities employer committed to the promotion of equality in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, the provision of training and career development opportunities.