Manager, Payroll Administration
Responsible for the managing of company’s Payroll and other ad-hoc task as requested by the Director, Finance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination and management of overall payroll function.
- Supervising and reviewing day to day and monthly payroll related transactions.
- Coordinate with Human Resources for issues affecting payroll.
- Work closely with the Director of Finance on the preparation of Payroll Budget and Forecast.
- Maintains high confidentiality of all information regarding Finance department including full payroll information and Resort’s financial status.
- Responsible for the following Finance Reports: finance department timesheets, finance department leave balances.
- Attends and participates in team events.
- Participates in required training related to the job.
- Ensure correct orientation and training for new managers on payroll.
- To effective communicate and maintain a favorable working relationship with colleges at all levels.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, analytical skills,
- Knowledge in HR/ Payroll software is an advantage
- Knowledge in Excel, Word and other MS Office applications
- At least 2 years as Paymaster
- Good multitasker