Director, Rooms at One&Only Seef Bahrain
“Nestled on the northwestern coast of Bahrain, the resort will feature 174 luxurious guest rooms, suites and villas, and offer access to a private beachfront. The stunning One&Only in Seef will also feature world-class dining and retail choices, along with a sublime Givenchy Spa. Resort is going to open the door for the world in 2017 and we have started selecting star colleagues to be part of this jewel. Pre-opening is like a ocean, were pearls and are nourished. Be part of our pre-opening team and shine like pearls & diamond in the hospitality industry”.
We currently have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Director, Rooms at One&Only Seef Bahrain. We are looking for a candidate who embraces the entrepreneurial spirit for which Kerzner has become known for in the hospitality industry, thus ensuring that guests who visit our Resorts have amazing experience and everlasting memories.
The Director, Rooms is part of the Resort Leadership team who collectively make key strategic and operational decisions for the Resort.
Primarily you will be responsible for:
- All aspects of the Rooms function on the Resort, including but not limited to the Front Desk, Concierge, Housekeeping, Guest Relations, Guest Services.
- Be actively involved with the analysis of the GSQ portal. Manage guest feedback system relating to GSQ surveys
- Monitor and control all financial aspects of the business including the preparation of the annual business plan.
- Implement and monitor programs to maintain the condition of Hotel assets in all Rooms Division areas
- Align management style, working practices and conduct with One&Only Seef Bahrain’s and Kerzner’s vision, Global Support values, operating standards and policies
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyze rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily, i.e. flash report, allowances, etc. in conjunction with the Revenue department.
- Work closely with the other Exec Com members to ensure cohesive communication in the property