Must have minimum 2 years UAE experience as a HR Coordinator/Assistant in a Hotel in UAE.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and process employment requisitions, develop and edit departmental job descriptions,
vacancy announcements and position advertisements in consultation with the Director of Human
- Develop and maintain confidential departmental employee files, documents and databases
- Coordinate employee recruitment process, as appropriate, ensuring search documentation is
accurate, consistent and complete
- Coordinate departmental employee relation functions in consultation with the Director of Human
Resources, monitor employee performance appraisal completions and track annual and sick leave accruals
- Prepare and complete the monthly Human Resources report and other statistical reports as required by the Director of Human Resources.
- Coordinate and arrange departmental training
- Checks and verifies all the attendance / overtime sheets and submit the same on the cut-off date to the Accounts department.
- Checks, verifies and log all leave forms (annual leave, comp-off, sick leave forms).
- Process staffs annual leave and emergency leave forms.
- To strictly adhere to the Company’s Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
- To strictly adhere to the Standard Operating Procedure of the Human Resources department.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- To ensure that the hotel’s grooming standards are maintained at all times.
- To ensure that house rules are followed.
- To promote team work within the department & ensure quality at workplace is maintained without sexual discrimination and harassment.
- To ensure that the work area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with all the staff in other departments.
- To attend and contribute to all staff meetings Departmental and Hotel trainings scheduled and other related activities.
- Answer and respond to incoming calls and take reliable message.
Occasional Duties :
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To ensure that the standards required by Law and by Management are maintained at all times in the areas specified above