Human Resources Manager (Arabic National Only)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Group Human Resources Manager and Group General Manager – Hospitality.
- In-charge of the human resources and training departments for the property.
- Responsible for performance management & employee relations of the hotels assigned.
- Managing the human resources function in order to meet the strategic business objectives of the hotel assigned.
- Guide and direct all facets of Human Resources including staff recruitment, coaching, compensation & benefits, health & safety, performance management & succession planning.
- Responsible for HR Budgets of the assigned hotel.
- Leads and participates in succession management and workforce planning.
- Managing employee compensation strategy for the hotel.
- Directs and assists in the preparation and achievements of the Department’s goals and business plan budget.
- Review and implement all Hotel HR policies and procedures, practices, updating and/ or recommending improvements as appropriate.
- Assists in creating and maintaining a positive atmosphere within the Hotel that allows open communication, ensuring morale and productivity reach the highest possible levels.
- Ensures operative and management recruitment needs are met, screens and recommends applicants for employment in the Hotel. Organizes recruitment trips as and when required.
- Ensures that the hotel succession planning is in place and supports transfer within the hotels.
- Ensures the implementation of the Hotel’s grievance and disciplinary policy, consulting with Department Heads & Hotel GM’s on appropriate action under the guidance of the Group General Manager.
- Process & follow- up documents & requests related to the government departments.
- Relay the status of the transactions to the respective representatives and coordinate with concerned divisions to ensure efficient processing of the requests.
- Updating and maintain hotel outlets staff record and follow the staff legal moments such as entry/amendment, visa endorsement and renewal without violation.
- Follow up with corporate office for immigration and Ministry of Labour procedures for staff visas and permits.
- Keep-up excellent relations with all hotel outlet representatives.
- Attending all queries related to visa processes for all hotels and outlets.
- Maintaining record for Hotel licenses.
- Ideal candidate must have minimum 3 to 5 years UAE Hotel experience as a HR Manager.
- Must have minimum Bachelors Degree & relevant HR qualifications
- Must speak fluent Arabic & English
- Male candidates preferred