Outlet Supervisor - Food and Beverage
Ensuring food orders are placed accurately and timely
Working with the Assistant F&B Supervisor to ensure food orders are received accurately, and that food storage areas are kept clean and tidy
implementing effective recycling initiatives/guidelines that ensure recyclable materials are discarded responsibly.
Working with various department heads to ensure a high quality of food presentation.
Ensuring that liquor inventory is adequate and secure.
Working with Reservations to ensure the successful coordination of meal tours and a high quality product.
Suggesting the acquisition of equipment related to the F&B department; and maintaining the current equipment in inventory.
Ensuring that safe practices are being followed at all times and the Food Safety plan and Quality Standards are up to date and adhered to.
Meeting the Health Authority representative when required; ensuring a high standard of cleanliness of food facilities.
Compiling and submitting monthly Food and Beverage inventory and wastage reports to Accounting; assisting in the design of menus, helping to determine price.
1. At least High Vocational diploma in any discipline
2. Minimum of 1-2 years in F&B experience
3. Good knowledge in the restaurant operation and high end service levels
4. Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken
5. Computer literate
6. Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills