Cabana Therapist (Female)
Abu Dhabi (UAE)
Full job details
Kempinski - Emirates Palace
Abu Dhabi (UAE)
Leisure, Spa Therapist
- To be responsible for all aspects of the set-up, maintenance and up keep of the cabanas, linen and decorations.
- To create the first positive impression to the guests by greeting them in a warm and welcoming manner-by name addressed.
- To contribute to the high level of services in accordance with the company’s standard as prescribed in Standard Operations Manual.
- To perform quality massage therapies and body treatments as prescribed in Standard Training Manual.
- To perform duties outdoor where temperatures can reach 30 – 40 degrees.
- To ensure that all guests are familiar with our beach cabana services.
- To be flexible with placement and designation of duties as the therapist may be called to the Spa to complete treatments, however the Cabana is their area of designation in which they will be compensated for with an additional 350 AED per month to their salary.
- To ensure all targets that are given by the Spa Director/ Spa Supervisor are achieved.
- To ensure that all equipment associated with service function at all time.
- To be able to answer all questions related to services and identify the benefit or advantage of treatments required to the guests.
- To assist with demonstrations and events as required.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time, depending on the need of the business and hotel.
- Relevant licenses/ beautician certificates and qualifications required
- 1-3 year(s) experience
- Able to handle client enquiries, consultations and sales of services & products
- Able to offer professional facial, massage and waxing services