Assistant Lifestyle Events Manager
Tax free salary + benefits (this is shown in the ad)
Full job details
We are looking for an Assistant Lifestyle Events Manger - Arabic speaker who will maintain highest standards of professionalism in all aspects of operations.
- This position is designed to handling both meeting groups and target on local Events Organizer for Corporate and Social functions.
- Proactively explore local market for Corporate and Social business
- Have thorough understanding of Quality goals (Catering Shops, Meeting Planner Survey and Employee Satisfaction)
Nature & Scope:
Become familiar with any assigned group files, review contract, discuss profile on group in Group resume meeting. Working closely with MICE Sales team.
Contact the Meeting Planner (MP) by phone (a conference call for overseas MP with MICE Sales Manager) or in person (for local MP visit client together with MICE Sales Manager) to introduce and follow up with a written e-mail or letter.
Target local Events Company for Corporate and Social functions.
Customize selling approach and up-selling to Meeting Planner’s needs to maximize sales.
Demonstrate appropriate timeliness in getting proposals to client.
Return all phone calls the same day.
Experience & Skills:
- Displays emotional maturity and sensitivity in dealing with others.
- Operates with integrity and objectivity at all times.
- Organised and demonstrates good planning skills.
- A Team player that is able to consistently inspire others.
- First class people skills and the ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- The ability to deliver results within a pressurised deadline driven environment.
- The ability to handle challenges and resolves problems.
- Be able to work accurately under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- To have a creative and innovative style and approach.
- To be able to work independently and demonstrating a role model to the team
- A passion for striving for excellence.