Housekeeping - Order Taker
- Job Level
As a Housekeeping-Order Taker, you would be responsible for answering all telephones, dispatches via 2-way communication system and generates computerized reports to ensure department compliance with service standards.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping-Order Taker, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Handle team member and guest requests by delegating to the appropriate individuals and follow up to ensure department and hotel standards are met
- Maintain the computerized Work Order System. This requires logging and recording all service requests, implementation, distribution, and closing of all Work Orders
- Ensure vacant/ready rooms are available to the Front Office through coordination with the Floor Supervisor team
- Responds to all emergency call which includes monitoring the alarm system
- Dispatching and directing the proper crafts to the location, notifying other departments and the alarm-company of the situation
- Coordinate and control all office traffic
- Present a positive, professional, and courteous image, to ensure guest satisfaction
- Maintain the brand's high quality standards
- Ability to remain calm and perform all essential functions during emergency situations
- Maintain control of Guest Supplies, prepare the needed supplies for requisitions and handle lost and found
What are we looking for?
A Housekeeping - Order Taker serving Hilton Brand Hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Prior customer service/administrative support or housekeeping experience required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Grade School education
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!