Director of Food and Beverage - (Preferably Additional Languages)
Full job details
We are looking for an operational driven, quality minded and people oriented person in order for the operations of the food and beverage outlets at Emirates Palace to be as iconic as the property itself.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage products and services.
- Source the best available products, constantly aim to improve quality, communicate about the products both internally and externally.
- Monitor and constantly improve quality and guest satisfaction with the given tools (Leading Quality Assurance, Customer Satisfaction Survey).
- Prepare a yearly marketing plan for the department in cooperation with the Sales & Marketing Department including a competitor analysis and a revision of global trends.
- Ensure that all Restaurant Managers are fully aware of market needs and trends and that their product and service meet the demands.
- Assume Executive duties as assigned by the General Manager in accordance with the hotel’s duty manager roster.
- Degree in Hospitality Management or related field or MBA
- Minimum three (3) years in the same position within an industry leading hotel chain (alternatively 2 years as an F&B Director).
- Developed their career in a luxury environment including a recent position in a high profile, iconic hotel.
- Working in a multi outlets F&B driven property.
- Fluent in English – excellent oral and written skills.
- Additional language – beneficial
- Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.