Attractive salary and Benefits
Mondrian Doha, opening in late 2016, brings the up-all-night intensity, energy and Sunset Strip vibe of the original Hollywood Mondrian to the West Bay Lagoon neighborhood of Doha, capital city of Qatar.
Mondrian Doha will buzz with the instant gratification, the perfect provocative moment, perpetual possibility and confident cool that Mondrian is known for worldwide. Mondrian ’ s famous lobby scene, the soul of the hotel, will recreate the see-and-be-seen vibe of the original and will be the place to meet for a cocktail and intense mingling.
This is an Exciting opportunity to join our pre-opening Team at Doha. Mondrian Doha will be Morgan’s Hotel first Hotel in the Middle East, with more in the pipeline. We are a luxury lifestyle brand, and we are looking for a dynamic, experienced, enthusiastic and energetic professional.
Under the general guidance of the Director of Human Resources, The Hotel Nurse is Responsible for all the employees’ wellbeing and attend to guest needs on emergency situations together with security. Making sure that all the employees are healthy and fit by not only post maintenance but also with pre awareness activities. To assist in medicals and any mandatory certification/licensing required ensuring our employees meet municipality and trade requirements.
Duties & Functions:
- To be available for health counseling and guidance whenever required.
- Attend to sick employees in the Hotel and accommodation Clinic and gives necessary medical advice and counseling.
- Ensures that communication trail is observed at all times.
- Conduct hospital visits to admit employees whenever required.
- Ensures that employees diagnosed to have communicable diseases are sent for strict isolation as soon as possible.
- Act as a team leader during medical emergencies.
- Checks the first aid boxes in the hotel and accommodation and keep a log on a weekly basis.
- Provides update regarding health to all employees periodically and as necessary.
- Attends to Qatar Municipality scheduled medicals, in collaboration with Government Relations
- Ensures that all Qatar Municipality requirements and records are updated in the HRMS tracing system
- Ensures that Food handlers’ documents are up to date and distributed on time.
- Ensures that Health Insurance’s Addition and Deletion list is updated and coordinated.
- Maintains a tract of all health insurance issues on file.
- Maintains an accident log in the clinic and ensures that it is coordinated with the Loss Prevention Manager and the Director of Human Resources.
- Maintains strict confidentiality at all times. Confidential matters to be relayed only to the General Manager and the Director of Human Resources.
- Ensures cleanliness and orderliness in the Hotel Clinic.
- Prepares monthly inventory of clinic medicines and equipment’s.
- Ensures ample clinic supplies are at hand and maintenance of equipment is done whenever required.
- Maintains daily log of consultations as well as updates on each patient’s status whenever required.
- Furnishes a monthly report of consultations and sick leave for record purposes.
- Participates on all Health and Safety campaign of the Hotel.
- Be aware of the Fire Safety and evacuation of the hotel.
- Ensures that required trainings are attended according to the schedule.
Specific Job Knowledge & Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing (Must be attested)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to operate and maintain a HRMS system.
- Strong counseling Skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and correspondence; write correspondence and memos. Possesses effective presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret data.
- Ability to apply common sense and display good judgment, when interacting and problem solving with employees and guests.
- Excellent grooming standards
- Positive and good natured attitude
- Participate in necessary training and request training to meet development needs
- One to two years in a public contact position, preferably in an upscale or lifestyle brand hotel
- Possess a gracious, friendly, and fun demeanor
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
- Should have a valid Nursing License.