Carpenter - Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park
Full job details
Under the guidance of the Repairs & Maintenance
Engineer, repairs & maintains all aspects of the hotels woodwork and
furniture in accordance with IHG standards and hotel design and safety
Plaza®, we want our guests to
feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their
success. To help them, we need you to
stay One Step Ahead and:
expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your
style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making
them feel valued and important and offering thoughtful choices to help
them feel restored and balanced.
· Make It Happen –
by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting
things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for R & M of all furnishing.
2. Responsible for R & M of all ceiling panels, ceiling tiles.
3. Perform minor repairs & replacement to all hinges & door
4. Required to work with wood, fiberboard, formica, glass, and plaster
5. Responsible to carry out minor constructions & installation.
6. Responsible for giving store controller information to stock material.
7. Keep accurate log for work done.
8. Responsible to report any potential hazard noted whilst on duty.
9. Fire - To evacuate building as per fire responsibilities.
10. Check Engineering MO board
& clear pending MO’s.
11. Responsible to ensure that uniform is clean & in good order.
12. Responsible for using appropriate safety clothing/ equipment.
13. Responsible for assisting other personnel’s in case of emergency.
14. Responsible for keeping work area clean & tidy.
1. Comply with Hotel Rules and Regulations and
provisions contained in the Employment Handbook
2. Comply with Company Grooming Standards at all
times to portray a professional image of self and the hotel.
3. Comply with Time and Attendance Policies set
by the hotel.
4. Actively participate in training and
development programs and maximize opportunities for self-development
5. Demonstrate understanding and awareness of
all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety
6. Familiarize yourself with emergency and
7. Ensure all security incidents, accidents and
near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention
of the Line Manager
8. Comply with the Company’s Corporate Code of
9. Familiarize self with the company values
(Great Hotels Guests Love) and model desired behaviors (Winning Ways, Room to
be Yourself) and ways of working (IHG Wheel).
10. Perform all tasks as directed by the Manager
in pursuit of the achievement of business goals
The above is designed to help you in the understanding
of the role and is not intended to be a definite list of your duties, as
flexibility in meeting company and guest needs is required by all employees