Director of Sales & Marketing - Leading Corporate Hotel - Saudi Arabia
- Salary: up to US$66,000 net + Benefits
- Must have extensive GCC experience including at least two years in Saudi Arabia with a luxury international brand
- Must be Arabic speaking
- Candidate MUST have strong Event Management background
- Candidate MUST have extensive experience of generating business from Corporate, MICE, Group and Government sectors in the GCC region
Our client is managing a leading corporate hotel in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. To manage and lead the overall activities of the Sales and Marketing department, we are presently looking for a very dynamic and experienced professional to dawn the role of a Director of Sales & Marketing.
The successful candidate shall spearhead and direct the sales and marketing team in all aspects of business, marketing and sales strategies.
- Minimum 10-12 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing department with 5 years in a similar position as Director of Sales and Marketing
- Highly skilled in generating business through Corporate, Government, MICE and Group segments
- Excellent Event Management background
- Confidently manage a team of about 20 people
- Must have high confidence levels and can close deals
- Comfortable in interacting with government dignitaries and noteworth company CEOs
- Maintain close liaison with Revenue and Reservations department and concentrate on Yield Management
- Ensure repeat business with key accounts and bring on-board new clients
- Candidate must be a Sales and Marketing guru who must be actively involved in Social Media, trade-shows, competitor analysis and PR activities
- Must have the ability to define budgets, develop business development plans, and strategically implement innovative tactics to develop the overall brand and penetrate the market
- Able to coach, mentor, develop and motivate a professional sales team
- Flawless communicator showcasing dynamic personality
- Must have strong financial insight in all sales objectives including forecasts, budgets etc.
- Must have strong prior senior Sales and Marketing experience in Saudi Arabia - please note candidates who have not worked in Saudi Arabia will not be considered
For more information, please contact Stuart Chase on email@example.com to arrange for a confidential interview