Executive Assistant Manager: Food & Beverage - Iconic 5 Star Hotel - Pakistan
- Based in: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Iconic 5 Star Hotel with Leading Hotels of the World Status
- Salary: US$68,000 Net + Expat Benefits
- European trained and experienced candidates will be highly preferred
- Candidate must showcase Passion for Food & Beverage, Excellent Organisational Skills & Administration Awareness
Our client is managing an iconic 5 star hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan and is searching for a highly motivated and a very experienced Executive Assistant Manager to lead the Food & Beverage operations.
This career oriented position will focus on all operational activities including the financial performance of each business unit and will make you the driver of service excellence. Responsibilities will include the training and coaching of your workforce and the effective organisation and management of the multiple outlets.
You will enjoy a Hands-On management role, where you can lead your team to exceptional standards. You will work well as part of a busy team and will have the skills and abilities to work in a multicultural environment.
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in Food & Beverage operations with at least 5 years in leading the Food & Beverage services
- Must have background within international 5 star hotels and resorts
- Must have background in fine dining and organizing and managing high-profile banquets/functions
- Capable of managing 100+ staff
- Very social personality who likes to greet/meet guests
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Must be able to significantly contribute towards achieving KPIs and set goals
- Must be fluent in English
- Should have a sound knowledge on Sales and Marketing
- Able to train and coach the workforce and lead by example
- Capable enough to work on cost control, budgets and supervise other required details of the department’s financial records
- Showcase clear emphasis on quality and maintain excellent guest services at all times
For more information, please contact Clive Webster on firstname.lastname@example.org