Concierge Agent (preferably additional languages)
Full job details
The job of Concierge is executed satisfactorily when:
- LQA (Leading Quality Assurance) audit results are 85% and above.
- Concierges handle all duties with zeal.
- Can direct guests to any location, to any product, at any time of day or night.
- The Concierge is motivated by a genuine desire to serve.
- CSS (Customer Satisfaction Survey) results are rated on an average with “5” and above.
- Answer guest questions and handle guest requests in a polite and efficient manner such as giving information, making a reservation for a tour, a restaurant or transportation, providing directions, confirming flight, etc.If needed, refer requests to relevant staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Keep updated of all information concerning the hotel services, local places of interest, restaurants, transportation, sport facilities, churches, shopping areas and all relevant information likely to be of guests’ interest in order to be able to answer guest requests and questions.
- Keep records, deliver and distribute all incoming and outgoing mails, faxes, messages and parcel addressed to current or future guests and hotel staff according to hotel procedures.
- Upon requests, store guest luggage into the luggage storage room. Handle all luggage with care.
- Sell stamps for postcards and letters.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of desk area and replenish counters with brochures, magazines, city maps for guest availability.
- During Business Center’s closing time, send fax for guests.
- Any other duties, which may be assigned to them from time to time as directed by their Supervisor or Manager.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
- High School Graduate or equivalent, preferably with a specialization in Hotel.
- 1 to 2 years experience as a bell boy or as a receptionist for an international 5 star hotel preferable.
- Flexibility in the scheduling
- Customer service orientation
- Teamwork / Cooperation
- Interpersonal skills
- Oral and listening skills
- Basic writing skills
- Friendly and caring attitude
- Strength to lift luggage frequently weighing up to 20 kilos.